For Restaurant Owners, By Restaurant Owners.
Many years ago, when we set out to create the perfect recipe for restaurant insurance at a fair price, we asked owners like you what they needed but weren’t getting from their current carriers. And then we proceeded to deliver on those small details that make the biggest difference. A long-standing history of recognizing and resolving the unique problems posted to restaurants has made Society Insurance an industry-leader in providing superior restaurant insurance coverage.
RESTAURANT INSURANCE COVERAGE
Our property and casualty restaurant insurance delivers:
- No waiting period deductible on covered loss of business income. Coverage kicks in immediately.
- Spoilage coverage, plus coverage for spoilage in vehicles.
- Outdoor property includes coverage for common occurrences such as wind, vandalism, theft and vehicle damage.
- No protective safeguards endorsement. Some other insurance companies apply this endorsement which can exclude coverage.
Your business may also want to consider these additional coverages:
- Franchise insurance for increased repair costs due to corporate standards and coverage for loss of business income due to a contamination at another franchise location
- Liquor liability insurance for claims that arise as a result of damage or injury caused by an intoxicated person
- Leading-edge cyber liability insurance with limits up to $1 million
- Workers compensation insurance that protects your employees at a fair price
How Much Does Restaurant Insurance Cost?
Our restaurant insurance program is tailored to the unique needs of your business. Your local Society agent will help you to determine the restaurant insurance coverage necessary to protect your livelihood.
Understanding the particular insurance needs of your business means knowing where the risks are and controlling them to minimize loss. Our team is ready to help.
Expert claims handling
Our dedicated claims professionals are experts in the types of claims most likely to affect your business and remain focused on recouping your losses quickly and efficiently.
By choosing Society, you’re not only getting one of the most comprehensive plans for your business, but a partner dedicated to your company’s continued success.
“It’s important for our insurance company to understand the restaurant industry.”
-Brent Weycker, Titletown Brewing Company, Green Bay, Wis.