Medical Office Insurance
Insurance for Your Medical Office with a Higher Standard of Care
You care about providing your patients with individualized attention and expertise. And Society believes your medical practice deserves the same treatment.
Medical Office Insurance Coverage
Our property and casualty business insurance delivers:
- No waiting period deductible on covered loss of business income. Coverage kicks in immediately.
- Electronic data protection
- Coverage for specimens and samples spoilage
- Green endorsement for energy-efficient or environmentally-friendly improvements.
Your may want to consider these additional coverages:
- Leading-edge cyber liability insurance with limits up to $1 million.
- Workers compensation insurance that protects your employees at a fair price.
How Much Does Medical Office Insurance Cost?
Our medical office insurance program is tailored to the unique needs of your practice. Your local Society agent will help you to determine the coverage necessary to protect your livelihood.
Understanding the particular insurance needs of your business means knowing where the risks are and controlling them to minimize loss. Our team is ready to help.
Expert claims handling
Our dedicated claims professionals are experts in the types of claims most likely to affect your business and remain focused on recouping your losses quickly and efficiently.
By choosing Society, you’re not only getting one of the most comprehensive plans for your business, but a partner dedicated to your company’s continued success.
Members of the Wisconsin Medical Society may be eligible to receive an exclusive workers compensation benefit. Ask your agent for details.