Grocery Store Insurance
No Ordinary, Off-the-Shelf Grocery Store Insurance
Significant square footage, perishable inventory, sensitive customer data and electronic systems, heavy foot traffic, a busy parking lot, large amounts of cash, and employees operating heavy equipment. Some insurance companies call this an impossible challenge. At Society, we just call it a grocery store – and we have built our insurance accordingly so you get the protections you need most.
Grocery Store Insurance Coverage
Our property and casualty business insurance delivers on these small details that make a big difference:
- No waiting period deductible on covered loss of business income. Coverage kicks in immediately.
- Coverage for loss of business income resulting from contamination or the threat of contamination.
- Spoilage coverage, plus coverage for spoilage in vehicles.
- Coverage for crime and employee dishonesty.
- Green endorsement for energy-efficient or environmentally-friendly improvements.
Your business may also want to consider these additional coverages:
- Franchise insurance for increased repair costs due to corporate standards and coverage for loss of business. income due to a contamination at another franchise location.
- Liquor liability insurance for claims that arise as a result of damage or injury caused by an intoxicated person.
- Leading-edge cyber liability insurance with limits up to $1 million.
- Workers compensation insurance that protects your employees at a fair price.
How Much Does Grocery Store Insurance Cost?
Our grocery store insurance program is tailored to the unique needs of your business. Your local Society agent will help you to determine the insurance coverage necessary to protect your livelihood.
Understanding the particular insurance needs of your business means knowing where the risks are and controlling them to minimize loss. Our team is ready to help.
Expert claims handling
Our dedicated claims professionals are experts in the types of claims most likely to affect your business and remain focused on recouping your losses quickly and efficiently.
By choosing Society, you’re not only getting one of the most comprehensive plans for your business, but a partner dedicated to your company’s continued success.
“It’s important for our insurance company to understand the restaurant industry.”
-Brent Weycker, Titletown Brewing Company, Green Bay, Wis.