Food & Beverage Manufacturing Insurance
Business Insurance Made With All the Right Ingredients
You know that consistently delivering a quality product takes getting the details just right. At Society, we’re all about the details, too. By keeping on top of trends in the food and beverage industry, we craft a unique coverage program that pairs perfectly with your operation.
Food & Beverage Manufacturing Insurance Coverage
Our property and casualty restaurant insurance delivers:
- No waiting period deductible on covered loss of business income. Coverage kicks in immediately.
- Coverage for loss of business income resulting from contamination or the threat of contamination.
- Spoilage coverage, plus coverage for spoilage in vehicles.
- Green endorsement for energy-efficient or environmentally-friendly improvements
Your business may also want to consider these additional coverages:
- Leading-edge cyber liability insurance with limits up to $1 million
- Liquor liability insurance for claims that arise as a result of damage or injury caused by an intoxicated person
- Workers compensation insurance that protects your employees at a fair price
How Much Does Food & Beverage Manufacturing Insurance Cost?
Our food & beverage manufacturing insurance program is tailored to the unique needs of your business. Your local Society agent will help you to determine the insurance coverage necessary to protect your livelihood.
Understanding the particular insurance needs of your business means knowing where the risks are and controlling them to minimize loss. Our team is ready to help.
Expert claims handling
Our dedicated claims professionals are experts in the types of claims most likely to affect your business and remain focused on recouping your losses quickly and efficiently.
By choosing Society, you’re not only getting one of the most comprehensive plans for your business, but a partner dedicated to your company’s continued success.
“Society came through for us with great insurance coverage.”
-Steve Cottrell, Bavaria Sausage, Madison, Wis.