Workers Compensation Claims
CARING FOR YOUR INJURED EMPLOYEES
Your employees make the biggest difference, which is why protecting their health is the number one priority of any business. However, no business is ever injury-proof, and accidents can happen even with the proper safety procedures and training in place.
Society’s workers comp insurance is there for you when these incidents occur, sticking by your side from reporting to closure. We’re sensitive to the needs of both your business and employees, so we investigate claims promptly and thoroughly to pay what is rightfully owed.
By employing a variety of measures, we keep costs low for policyholders while providing the best care possible for injured workers. Our proactive and specialized return-to-work programs get employees back working as soon as safely possible, reducing costs and helping increase their odds of a full recovery. Society also offers medical cost savings for prescriptions, medical equipment, diagnostic testing and physical therapy, along with in-house nurse case management.
What’s more, our experienced risk management specialists can curtail the frequency and severity of injuries at your business. After they identify the unique hazards in your operation and carefully analyze your employee injury history, they work with you to implement the right safety precautions. These programs can help you comply with OSHA standards, control fleet loss, improve the ergonomics of your processes, educate and train your key staff members, and implement Safety and Health Incentive Programs.
Our years of experience handling claims continues to earn high praise from business owners and employees alike. We work to safeguard the greatest asset your business has so you can get back to focusing on your customers.
HOW TO REPORT A CLAIM
- Immediately call us at 888-576-2438. The duration and costs of claims are typically reduced when reported promptly
- You may also call our Society Nurse Triage 24/7 hotline at 877-501-3050 for non-emergency work injury recommendations before treatment is pursued, or to report a claim outside of regular business hours
- Fax your completed first report of injury to 920-922-1071
FIRST REPORT OF INJURY FORMS
HOW TO CONTACT YOUR ADJUSTER
If you know the name of your claims representative, see our workers compensation phone and email list for their contact information.
Email your team leader:
Wisconsin: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Department mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
GET YOUR CLAIMS KIT
For information on filing a claim, including an overview of cost containment programs, see our detailed workers compensation kit tailored to your state.
- Colorado Workers Compensation Claims Kit
- Colorado Mandatory Postings
- Georgia Workers Compensation Claims Kit
- Georgia Mandatory Postings
- Illinois Workers Compensation Claims Kit
- Illinois Mandatory Postings
- Indiana Workers Compensation Claims Kit
- Indiana Mandatory Postings
- Iowa Workers Compensation Claims Kit
- Iowa Mandatory Posting
- Minnesota Workers Compensation Claims Kit
- Minnesota Mandatory Posting
- Tennessee Workers Compensation Claims Kit
- Tennessee Mandatory Postings
- Wisconsin Workers Compensation Claims Kit
- Wisconsin Mandatory Posting