LinkedIn is an extensive resource to be used for networking. If you are looking to recruit candidates LinkedIn can be a great way to reach potential new employees. Here are six tips from Wayne Breitbarth, LinkedIn Trainer, Speaker & Consultant, on how to use LinkedIn in your search.
- Individual Status Update Box: Post a status to ask your network if they know of anyone who is qualified for the position you are trying to fill.
- Company Status Update: Post a similar status update on your company page. This shares the information with followers of your company page who may be interested in working for you.
- Company Followers: Review the list of your company followers and periodically reach out to good candidates.
- Advanced People Search: Use advanced criteria to help narrow your search, title, keywords, and company field.
- Alumni Feature: The alumni feature allows you to find potential candidates by searching schools.
- Job Board: Finally you can invest in LinkedIn’s job board.
Finding great employees is very important to the success of your business and LinkedIn may be a way to reach out to new candidates who have the skills you are looking for.
To learn more about career opportunities at Society Insurance, click here.