Top Shelf Insurance Protection for Your Bar
The rewards are great in the bar business, yet the risks are many. Establishments serving alcohol can be especially vulnerable. Long-standing industry expertise means that nobody understands the unique risks and challenges of protecting bars better than Society Insurance.
Bar Insurance Coverage
Our property and casualty bar insurance delivers:
- No waiting period deductible on covered loss of business income. Coverage kicks in immediately.
- Coverage for loss of business income resulting from contamination or the threat of contamination.
- Spoilage coverage, plus coverage for spoilage in vehicles.
- Outdoor property includes coverage for common occurrences such as wind, vandalism, theft and vehicle damage.
- No protective safeguards endorsement. Some other insurance companies apply this endorsement which can exclude coverage.
Your business may also want to consider these additional coverages:
- Franchise insurance for increased repair costs due to corporate standards and coverage for loss of business income due to a contamination at another franchise location
- Liquor liability insurance for claims that arise as a result of damage or injury caused by an intoxicated person
- Leading-edge cyber liability insurance with limits up to $1 million
- Workers compensation insurance that protects your employees at a fair price
How Much Does Bar Insurance Cost?
Our bar insurance program is tailored to the unique needs of your business. Your local Society agent will help you to determine the bar insurance coverage necessary to protect your livelihood.
Understanding the particular insurance needs of your business means knowing where the risks are and controlling them to minimize loss. Our team is ready to help.
Expert claims handling
Our dedicated claims professionals are experts in the types of claims most likely to affect your business and remain focused on recouping your losses quickly and efficiently.
By choosing Society, you’re not only getting one of the most comprehensive plans for your business, but a partner dedicated to your company’s continued success.
“society understands what it takes to run a restaurant and bar business.”
-Joshua Schams, Club Oasis, Sparta, Wis.